Clinical Specialty Nurse (Full-Time), Perioperative, Te Whatu Ora
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled, motivated and a committed nurse to join our perioperative team as a Clinical Specialty Nurse at Manukau Health Park.
Manukau Health Park is an elective surgical centre and that has 10 operating rooms that provide Orthopaedic, Otorhinolaryngology/Ears Nose Throat , Ophthalmology, General, Gynaecology, Urology, Plastic Reconstructive and Hand surgery services. On-going Learning and Development is actively encouraged and there are plenty of opportunities available to develop your own learning to advance your clinical skills and knowledge and to take your nursing career to the next level.
As a Clinical Specialty Nurse, you will work closely in collaboration with the Associate Clinical Nurse Manager (ACNM) to provide
- Leadership and professional role modelling to a great team of staff
- Daily management and oversight of theatre lists, displaying effective theatre utilisation and time management
- Support and guidance for the on-going education and training of the team
- Support and drive our quality initiatives and strategies
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Support our commitment with the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi in promoting equitable health outcomes for Maori
- Registered Nurse with a proficient / expert portfolio
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in elective general procedures
- Relevant post-graduate qualification (or intention to complete) required
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
Please apply online or for more information please contact Sharon Balgos, Associate Clinical Manager (ACNM) Mobile number: +6421689035 . A detailed position description is available on request. The salary for this position is commensurate with the Senior Nurse Scale – Nursing MECA.
|Permanent Full time
|No File Attached