Rehabilitation Assistant - (Full Time) Assessment, Treatment and Rehabilitation/ Health of Older Person
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines
Do you enjoy helping people reach their health goals? We currently have a permanent 1FTE vacancy for a Rehab Assistant to join our rehabilitation team. You will be working alongside the Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Dietitians and Speech Language Therapists to help our patients meet their rehabilitation goals.
You will be working with adults and older people recovering following orthopaedic surgeries, illness or accidents. You will work as part of a close team, providing therapy to patients in group and individual settings. To be successful in this role you would need to have experience working with people with disability, possess excellent communication skills and have previous experience in a healthcare setting.
So, if you enjoy working with people, are a good team player and love a new challenge - then we would like to hear from you.
• Experience working with people with a disability
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Full, clean driver's licence
• Health Care Assistant (NZQA Level 3) certificate
• Experience of working in a rehabilitation setting
• Proficiency in standard Microsoft applications
• Previous experience in a therapy assistant role
For more information, please contact Amy Lin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number: CMH202312151
Applications Close: 26 September 2023
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|