Receptionist/ Typist/ Clerk - Emergency Department
Nau mai, haere mai ki Te Whatu Ora Taranaki
Taranaki Whanui He Rohe Oranga - Taranaki Together, A Healthy Community
Te Kaupapa – Mission
Improving, promoting, protecting and caring for the health and wellbeing of the people of Taranaki.
We are looking for people that share our vision by providing the best care for our people and our community. We have a responsibility to see the whole picture, the whole community, in terms of health and to support everyone working in Taranaki to do the best job they can in a world of constant change.
Taranaki - A place like no other
Taranaki boasts some of New Zealand’s most iconic natural landscapes like Mt Taranaki and many adventure activities. The rugged and wild coastline is home to more than 12 world-class surf breaks. Taranaki is a place where you can ski and surf in the same day. For a more relaxing experience, there are many walks (bush, coastal or mountain) as well as art trails, festivals and award-winning museums and galleries and a thriving café culture. Click here to read more information about Taranaki.
For further information on our international recruitment and what we offer Click here and find out how to make a difference somewhere different.
E pā ana ki a tatou - About us
At Te Whatu Ora Taranaki we are committed to recognising the value our people bring to our organisation within a supportive team of healthcare professionals that provide comprehensive care to our patients.
We believe having workforce that is diverse and inclusive, we are a pro-equity Health Organisation and this means that we will be better positioned to understand and serve our community.
When you choose to work with us, we will offer you:
· A comprehensive orientation and induction to our organisation and your department
· Access to clinical training and education
· Up to date facilities, Have a look at
· Project Maunga - our New Facilities currently under construction check this out on our website www.tdhb.org/maunga.shtml
· Opportunities to participate on local project and regional collaboration teams
· Professional development
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
The Emergency Department is a fast-paced, busy place, seeing up to 35,000 patients a year. This role is a frontline customer service position and you will need strong information technology skills.
Please click here to view the job description
Moū - About you
The candidate must have:
- Administration/Reception experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Previous DHB experience preferred but not essential
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Be able to work all rostered shifts
- Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent language and communication skills
- Compassion towards others
- The ability to be very mobile around the department
- Be able to work as part of a close-knit team
- Strong customer service skills
Do you share in our vision, our values and will ensure our patients feel supported and cared for throughout their journey with us?
If you want to make an application click on "Apply Online" from within this page.
For further information, please contact Therese Manning on: email@example.com
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together, we will succeed
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|