Speciality Clinical Nurse - Research (Part-Time), Critical Care Complex, Te Whatu Ora
We are seeking a registered nurse, with the task of improving the quality of professional nursing practice and safe guarding high standards of care in Counties Manukau Health (CMH) by supporting an environment in which excellence in clinical care can flourish within Critical Care.
The Speciality Clinical Nurse (Research) works with a specified patient/client group providing assessment, nursing care, clinical interventions and education in a specific area of specialty practice that may include, but is not limited to:
• The delivery of specific clinical interventions or procedures.
• The delivery of nursing care as specified by a clinical/care pathway; protocol or guideline.
• Participation in clinical trials/research projects.
The ideal Registered Nurse for this position would have:
• New Zealand nursing registration, with Post-graduate certificate/diploma in a speciality nursing practice.
• Speciality knowledge and practice expertise within the critical care environment.
• Knowledge of quality improvement processes and principals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi and implications in nursing and research practice.
• Knowledge of nursing professional development issues.
Please apply online or for more information please call Angela Silafai on 09 259 50 in the Recruitment Centre.
To view a copy of the JD click here
Applications Close: 28th September 2023
Job Number: CMH202311588
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|