Registered Nurse Anaesthetic Assistant - Waitematā District
Registered Nurse – Anaesthetic Assistant
Te Whatu Ora - Waitematā District
COME AND WORK TO THE TOP OF YOUR SCOPE OF PRACTISE!
Te Whatu Ora - Waitematā is looking for Registered Nurses with experience in Anaesthetics to work across our 3 sites – North Shore Hospital, Waitākere Hospital and the Elective Surgery Centre.
We offer a multidisciplinary team approach by working in many areas across both theatres and the wider hospital, with opportunities to be a member of the Resus/Cardiac Arrest Team and Transport Team.
We are looking for energetic, positive and highly motivated persons, who will be able to share our commitment to excellence and have a broad range of experience in many surgical/PACU and anaesthetic specialities including: ENT, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, and Orthopaedics, General surgery, Urology, Emergency Department and Intensive care.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A minimum of 1 year of proven experience in Anaesthetics with relevant qualification
- A current Annual Practicing Certificate with the NZ Nursing Council
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to fit seamlessly into our multidisciplinary team
- A dedication to patient safety and comfort
If you are an Anaesthetic Nurse who is interested in joining our dynamic, proactive hardworking team on a permanent, full time or part time basis then we want to hear from you.
To view a copy of the position description, please click here.
For assistance with your online application, please contact Sarah Kneller - Recruitment Consultant via email.
Job reference: WDHB17180
Closing date: 27 September 2023
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|