Senior Physiotherapist (Full Time) Community Health Service - Mangere/Otara locality, Counties Manukau District
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines (Step 9-12, $87,192 – $98,499)
• Flexible Work Arrangements + EAP + Regular Hours
• Paid Study Leave & Financial Support for External Courses
• Team Environment + Multicultural Setting + Agile Work Style
Te Whatu Ora - Counties Manukau District is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery. It is this diversity that offers unique opportunities for health professionals on both a personal and professional level. We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service. Te Whatu Ora leads the day-to-day running of the health system, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels.
Gain valuable real-life experience & insights through the role of Senior Community Physiotherapist. The successful applicant will be working, as part of the wider interdisciplinary team to provide excellent delivery of care to our clinically and culturally diverse population within the community setting. We have a strong focus on providing restorative care. You will support and promote high standards of clinical practice and service development by providing clinical leadership and assist in the development of the clinical capability of others both within the locality and the wider Northern Community Health Teams (or the wider Community Physiotherapy team. In this position, you will enjoy a diverse range of clinical presentations whilst utilising your clinical skills, knowledge, and expertise in areas such as neurology, orthopaedics, older adults, musculoskeletal and respiratory conditions; two days are never the same! Our philosophy is to work holistically with our patients and whanau to find innovative solutions.
Counties Manukau District proactively supports professional development opportunities both as an individual and a team, with wide-ranging internal programmes plus paid study leave and financial support for external courses. You will have access to on-going professional development and supervision and support from the Physiotherapy Advance Clinician and Clinical Coach. There are opportunities to become involved in-service development projects or advance your leadership skills including supervision of junior staff and other colleagues.
If you enjoy variety, new challenges, working in a multicultural setting and being part of an interdisciplinary community team then we look forward to hearing from you.
- NZ Registered Physiotherapist with current annual practising certificate
- 6+ years relevant experience post registration
- Solution focussed, team player with excellent communication skills
- Passion for working in a person/whanau centred way to provide excellent care
- Sound computer skills
- Full, clean driver’s licence
- Experience in both hospital and community setting
- Evidence of post graduate study
- Advanced assessment skills
- Evidence of contributing to service development initiatives
- Annual practising certificate is refunded
- Free parking
- Support with Immigration/Visa
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
For more information please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 56837 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job number: CMH202312061
Applications close: 04 October 2023
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|