Casual Registered & Enrolled Nurses - General Med / Surg Ward
- Casual positions available to join the team in the General Ward
- Registered & Enrolled Nurses with Current Practicing Certificate.
- Excellent time management and communication skills
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
Mō te tūnga | About the role
- Quality care for our patients from diverse backgrounds
- Implement safe management practices across the department
- Assisting across the wider team where needed.
Our Medical & Surgical wards here at Te Nikau Hospital & Health Centre are currently looking for all levels of Registered and Enrolled Nurse's to work within their high performing team.
We are looking for casual nurses who have an interest in the Medical, Surgical and rehabilitation field and who is motivated to expand their knowledge and skills and develop their career in this area of nursing. There will be opportunities and support for professional development and ongoing role development.
Multiple permanent full-time and part-time positions. These roles will be paid as per the NZNO MECA.
Ko wai koe | About You
- Flexibility is key for these roles as well as being able to move quickly from one thing to the next.
- High levels of assessment and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well within the high performing team
Mō mātou - About us
From July last year the West Coast DHB transitioned across to Te Whatu Ora - Health NZ. This is a great opportunity to make a difference at a time of significant change in the healthcare sector.
Te Tai o Poutini West Coast we are proud of how we do things. We have a way of working that we consider unique. It's about trying new things, listening to ideas from wherever they come from and working together as one.
We are passionate about attracting, recruiting and retaining talented people - become part of our team.
Ngā hua - Benefits
Being part of the Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
Tono ināianei - Apply Now
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.cdhbcareers.co.nz complete an application.
Enquiries: Natalie Gaunt - Recruitment Specialist - Natalie.Gaunt@cdhb.health.nz
|Attachments:||No File Attached|