Nau mai, haere mai ki Te Whatu Ora - Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District
Location: Wellington Hospital (Hutt Valley Hospital if required)
Contract: Apex Clinical Physiology
Salary: $68,371 - $87,999
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
The cardiac Physiology role is a varied and interesting one, having exposure to the many different environments and procedures. As part of the role you will be exposed to the many learning and development opportunities available within our secondary and tertiary hospitals. We have a team of committed and highly skilled clinicians who are passionate about providing high quality care within a supportive and dynamic environment.
Our team of Cardiac Physiology Technicians and Cardiac Physiologists work closely with physicians, administration and support staff to provide a high quality, efficient and patient-focused service for both inpatients and outpatients.
Mō tō mātou rōpū - About our team
The Cardiology Service is a secondary and tertiary service provided for Capital & Coast (CC) and Hutt Valley (HV) and those of the central region of New Zealand.
Cardiology at CC and HV includes:
- Outpatient Clinics
- Cardiac Diagnostic Testing
- The Heart and Lung Unit
Cardiac Intervention Suite, providing the following procedures:
- Coronary angiograms
- Coronary intervention & CTO
- Balloon valvuloplasty
- PFO/ASD closure
- Pacing, ICD and CRT implants
- Electrophysiology studies and ablation
Cardiac Physiology Service includes:
- Pacing/ICD follow up service
- Catheter, pacing & EP lab monitoring
- Exercise Tolerance Testing
- Non-invasive monitoring - Holters, Events & Ambulatory BP
- Training Provisional Cardiac Physiologists and Cardiac Physiology Technicians
- Cardiac Surgery (part of Surgical Directorate)
Clinical Physiology provides a full range of diagnostic testing as an integral part of the Cardiology Service.
Capital, Coast and Hutt Valley District Cardiology Services are jointly accredited as an SCT training facility.
Moū - About you
The successful applicant will be someone who can demonstrate they:
- have at least 3 years - experience including Cath Lab and EP/Pacing Lab
- are a great team player and have the ability to work closely with a wide range of people
- can thrive in a busy and complex work environment
- have excellent communication skills
- have a focus on continuous quality improvement
E pā ana ki a tatou - About us
Here at Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email email@example.com and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|