Mental Health & Addictions Clinical Psychologist (Full Time) Rapua Te Ao Waiora
With your input and mine, wellness will thrive
Permanent, Full Time
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines
• Flexible Work Arrangements + EAP + Regular Hours
• Paid Study Leave & Financial Support for External Courses
• Team Environment + Multicultural Setting + Agile Work Style
Te Whatu Ora - Counties Manukau District is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery. It is this diversity that offers unique opportunities for health professionals on both a personal and professional level. We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service. Te Whatu Ora leads the day-to-day running of the health system, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels.
Gain valuable real-life experience & insights through the role of Mental Health & Addictions Clinical Psychologist. In this role, you will provide sound knowledge and skills in working with pakeke/adults who reside in the southern part of South Auckland. Our integrated care services provide specialist mental health care for those with serious mental health and addiction problems living across Papakura and Manurewa. You will be part of a psychology team working from our base at 5-19 Great South Road, Papakura.
- Eligible to register or registered in a Clinical scope with the NZ Psychology Board, holding a Current Annual Practising Certificate
- A full driver’s licence
- Has experience working in Mental Health
- Knowledge in working with Maaori models of practice is preferred but not required
- Commitment to Tiriti o Waitangi
- Free parking onsite
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded
- A generous relocation package which includes a one-way flight, accommodation, car rental & shipping freight (T's & C's apply)
- Support with Immigration/Visa
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com. To review the position description please click here. For more information on this role, please contact Tanya Shortcliffe on Tanya.Shortcliffe@middlemore.co.nz.
Applications Close: 13 October 2023
Job Number: CMH07659
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|