Core Community Physiotherapist (Part Time) Franklin Locality, Community Health Service
Permanent, Part Time 0.8FTE
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between step 1 $58,513 - 8 $85,204)
• Flexible Work Arrangements + EAP/RAISE + Regular Hours
• Paid Study Leave & Financial Support for External Courses
• Team Environment + Multicultural Setting + Agile Work Style
Te Whatu Ora - Counties Manukau District is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery. It is this diversity that offers unique opportunities for health professionals on both a personal and professional level. We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service. Te Whatu Ora leads the day-to-day running of the health system, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels.
Gain valuable real-life experience & insights through the role of Physiotherapist based at Franklin Community Health Service - Pukekohe Hospital. The successful applicant will be working predominantly within the Franklin locality, as part of the wider interdisciplinary team to provide excellent delivery of care to our clinically and culturally diverse population within the community setting. There is also the additional option of running outpatient clinics for post op patients. We have a strong focus on providing restorative care and in this position, you will enjoy a diverse range of clinical presentations helping to develop your knowledge and expertise, such as neurology, orthopaedics, older adults, musculoskeletal and respiratory conditions; two days are never the same! Our philosophy is to work holistically with our patients and whaanau to find innovative solutions.
You will have access to on-going professional development and supervision provided by senior colleagues. There are opportunities to become involved in-service development projects or advance your leadership skills should you desire this. Flexible working arrangements which can be discussed with the hiring manager during interview stage.
- NZ Registered Physiotherapist with current annual practising certificate
- Solution focussed with excellent communication skills
- Sound computer skills
- Full, clean driver’s licence
- 2+ years relevant experience post registration
- Advanced assessment skills
- Experience in both hospital and community setting
- Free parking onsite
- Refund of annual practising cost
- A generous relocation package which includes a one-way flight, accommodation, car rental & shipping freight (T’s & C’s apply)
- Support with Immigration/Visa
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com. To review the position description please click here. For further information please contact Sarah Fisher on Sarah.Fisher@middlemore.co.nz or Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09276 0044 Extn 58680 or email@example.com.
Position Number: CMH07634
Applications Close: 12 October 2023
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|