Speech Language Therapist (Part Time) Community Stroke Rehabilitation, Te Whatu Ora
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between step 1 $58,513 - 8 $85,204)
The Community Stroke Rehabilitation (CSR) Team is seeking a core/experienced Speech Language Therapist to join their service.
In this position you will deliver community based rehabilitation, including early supported discharge input, within an interdisciplinary model. There is a weekly CSR FEES clinic and support for the successful candidate to develop their skills in this area. This is an exciting opportunity based at Middlemore Hospital to work for a dynamic team, leading the delivery of community stroke rehabilitation nationally.
There is scope for involvement in service development and projects to improve the rehabilitation delivery. Ideally you will be able to work autonomously, as well as part of an interdisciplinary team, and ongoing support will be provided as required. Counties Manukau fully supports ongoing education and development of all employees including regular supervision, internal, and external training.
Applicants must hold a degree in Speech Language Therapy or equivalent and be eligible for membership of the NZSTA, rehabilitation experience is preferred. We are a family centred organisation with flexible working hours for the right applicant. So if you are seeking an opportunity to work in a dynamic and progressive interdisciplinary team then we would like to hear from you.
There may be an option of providing additional hours into other Speech Language Therapy services for those who would prefer full time work.
- New Zealand approved qualification to practice Speech and Language Therapy
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience
- Full Current Driver’s Licence
- Clinical & professional supervision/development of staff and students
- FEES (Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing) experience
- Videofluoroscopy experience
What's in it for you?
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Flexible ways of working providing you with a better work life balance
- Contribution towards your NZSTA (SLT Association) membership
- Refund of your annual practising certificate cost as per policy guidelines
- Regular in-service covering a range of topics
- Access to training available for FEES and VFS
- Fantastic culture and team environment
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com.
To review the position description please 'click here'. For more information please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or Amy Lin email@example.com
Job Number: CMH202311323
Applications Close: 30 June 2023
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|