Health Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist (Part Time) Emergency Department Staff Wellbeing
Part Time (0.5FTE)
Fixed Term - 6 Month winter position
Remuneration will be as per APEX Psychologist MECA guideline
Join the Emergency Department at Middlemore Hospital and help support staff manage through winter demand.
The objective of the role is to support the wellbeing of staff working in the Middlemore Hospital Emergency Department, proving individual or group conversations and psychological support across all professional groups as required. The role will facilitate and support hot and cold debrief sessions for staff after serious incidents. The role will also focus on the promotion of psychological wellbeing and support for staff through providing education and tools to support staff to manage working in a demanding environment.
You will also provide a range of other services to support the development and function of the team and the organisation as a whole. Some of these activities will include incident review and debrief sessions for staff, staff education and supervision, leadership and involvement in service development activities to support the psychological wellbeing of staff, and research and evaluation-related activities.
This position will involve the ongoing design, development and implementation of a psychological service that meets the needs of the Emergency Department. This is a new role fixed term role with the scope to develop the role so that it meets the broad requirements for staff working in the ED environment.
- Health or Clinical Psychologist registered with the New Zealand Psychologists Registration Board, with a current Annual Practising Certificate
- Minimum 12 months practical experience in a health setting
What's in it for you?
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Access to a comprehensive internal training programme with a well-established Inservice programme
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
- Fantastic culture and team environment
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Now”.
To review the position description please ''click here''. If you have questions about this role, please contact Yvette Hallam on Yvette.Hallam@middlemore.co.nz or Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 2760044 ext 58680 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number: CMH202311272
Closing Date: 06 June 2023
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Part time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|