Advanced Clinician Dietitian (Full Time), Acute Allied Health, Te Whatu Ora
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (step 11 $93,397 - 14 $107,449)
Due to increased funding, we now have the opportunity to recruit another Advanced Clinician into our Acute team. The role will include a surgical and critical care inpatient and specialist outpatient workload.
The ideal applicant is self-motivated and enjoys working in a flexible and challenging environment, has great verbal and written interpersonal skills, able to think outside the box, efficient in time management, and enjoy working both independently and as part of a strong quality-focussed team. You will also be involved with dietetic student training and be required to participate in service development and project work.
Employment package includes the refund of your annual practicing certificate, support towards the cost your Dietitians New Zealand subscription and a personal study allowance. We provide and support regular professional development opportunities, practice review, performance development planning and regular professional supervision.
• BCapSc or BSc, and Post Grad Dip Diet or MSc Dietetics (or equivalent as recognised by the NZ Dietitians Board).
• NZRD with current annual practicing certificate
• 6+ years clinical experience, with at least 2-3 years in the area of surgical dietetics including parenteral nutrition knowledge.
• An ability to relate and communicate clearly on difficult and complex matters with a range of healthcare professionals, patients, and dietetic colleagues
• Cultural awareness and understanding
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Research Experience
• Clinical teaching experience
• Experience with professional supervision
We offer a generous relocation package for overseas applicants, which includes a one-way flight, accommodation, car rental, shipping freight (T’s & C’s apply).
For more information, please contact Susan Lawless on Susan.Lawless@middlemore.co.nz or Amy Lin on email@example.com. To view the job description, click here.
Job Number: CMH202311284
Applications Close: 21 June 2023
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|