Nurse Educator (Part-Time), People and Professional Development Team, Te Whatu Ora
Nurse Educator Role (Te Whatu Ora Counties Manukau)
People and Professional Development Team
PACU, TADU, PSU (Post Surgical Unit) Surgical Services 0.8 fte, permanent
We are looking for an individual who is committed to the development of nurses and nursing practice to join us in the Surgical Services and Critical Care Complex team within the People and Professional Development Team. This exciting opportunity is available for an enthusiastic, confident and competent individual with expertise within the peri-operative environment, specifically in TADU (Theatre Admission Discharge Unit), PACU (Post Anaesthetic Care Unit) and PSU (Post Surgical Unit). This role will work across Middlemore Hospital and Manukau Health Park.
As a successful candidate you will work within the Surgical Services and Critical Care Complex cluster within the Professional Development Team, with the primary responsibility of providing expertise and support in assessment, planning and delivery of professional development activities for staff within and across services and the wider health community.
The Professional Development Team strives to support the organisation by equipping and empowering our nursing workforce to deliver the highest quality patient and whaanau centred care.
The successful applicant will:
- be a registered nurse with a current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) with a minimum of five years clinical experience in the TADU, PACU, PSU
- be at least a proficient level nurse demonstrating leadership and have conducted some post graduate education
- be a skilled and credible practitioner always striving to improve standards of practice
- be a confident and competent communicator
- be able to create effective working relationships across a variety of arenas
- be creative, intuitive and actively seek opportunities for the development of practice
- be able to empower, facilitate and support development in others
- be experienced in delivering professional development and learning activities
- have commitment and passion for the essentials of nursing
- have high levels of cultural awareness
If we have interested you in this opportunity, and you would like more information or have an informal discussion about this role, please contact Angela Silafai in Recruitment on (09) 276 0044 ext 53449.
Job Number: CMH202311282
Job Closes: 02nd June 2023
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|