Transport Nurse | Te Nikau Greymouth
- Permanent Part time 0.5 FTE Transport Nurse role based at Te Nikau, Greymouth
- Registered Nurse with Current Annual Practicing Certificate and 2+ years - experience
- Excellent Communication skills, ability to work independently & possesses a broad range of nursing care skills.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
Mō te tūnga | About the role
- Accompanying our patients and providing care en-route by road across the West Coast and over the pass to Canterbury.
- Working closely with our St John patient transfer team
- You may also be called on to assist in our Acute Zone or Wards when needed
In this role you will be working in a virtual ward while transporting patients to their destinations as well as close work with the St John Driver team as well to ensure the safety & health of patients during transfer. This is an excellent role for an autonomous nurse who is looking to extend their skills or is looking for a change. In this role you will supported to be fully PRIME trained as well as any other development you may need to be successful in this role.
Ko wai koe | About You
- Confident in their communication, assessment skills and nursing practice
- Able and comfortable to travel for long periods in an ambulance
- High levels of oral, written communication skill and practical nursing knowledge
Mō mātou - About us
From July last year the West Coast DHB transitioned across to Te Whatu Ora - Health NZ. This is a great opportunity to make a difference at a time of significant change in the healthcare sector.
Te Tai o Poutini West Coast we are proud of how we do things. We have a way of working that we consider unique. It's about trying new things, listening to ideas from wherever they come from and working together as one.
We are passionate about attracting, recruiting and retaining talented people - become part of our team.
Ngā hua - Benefits
Being part of the Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
Tono ināianei - Apply Now
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.cdhbcareers.co.nz complete an application.
Enquiries: Natalie Gaunt - Recruitment Specialist - Natalie.Gaunt@cdhb.health.nz
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. This vaccination requirement includes gaining Booster Doses required to perform your role under the Health Order. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will meet many people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|