Payroll Officer - Legislation and Compliance
- Permanent full-time (40 hours per week), Monday to Friday
- Experienced payroll processor with in-depth knowledge of NZ legislation
- Customer service approach to your work and exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
We are seeking a motivated Payroll Officer to join our Legislation and Compliance Team within our Payroll Department based at our Corporate Office on Oxford Terrace. This busy role will see you make timely and accurate payments to employees of the Waitaha Canterbury and maintain employee records, working closely with the human resources shared services team.
The Role: Where you fit in
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Processing and maintaining time in attendance data using the computerised payroll and HRIS system
- Filing information into the appropriate employee record or filing system
- Respond to enquiries promptly and ensure they are dealt with a high level of respect and sensitivity.
- Considerable experience processing Payroll, experience with Superannuation, Kiwi Saver, Deductions, IR Filing and taxation is required
- Accurate numeracy and keyboard skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Suite applications and proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Sound organisational and time management skills to meet tight deadlines
- A customer service approach to your work and contribute positively to the team
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What - s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly on our career site here. Please note only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
The Future of the Health Industry
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
Nau mai, haere mai, tauti mai!
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|