TrendCare Coordinator (Full-Time), Middlemore Central, Te Whatu Ora
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a TrendCare Coordinator (1FTE) to support the implementation of TrendCare across the CM Health sites. This role is being offered as a permanent contract. TrendCare is a patient acuity and workforce planning software solution, providing clinicians with data to help staff their services efficiently and effectively.
As a TrendCare Coordinator, your skills, expertise and your desire to see improved workflow will be pivotal to the success of the rollout. You will develop expertise in the use of the TrendCare system, assist in the development of training tools and solutions and will provide onsite training and support to wards and units to improve and enhance their use of the software. It is also intended that you will be involved with some support of the Care Capacity Demand Management (CCDM) programme.
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your clinical skills and knowledge, combined with your interest in developing and supporting staff with data input, whilst maintaining patient safety.
If you are passionate about people, have strong leadership qualities, and a desire for improving practices and standards of care then we would like to hear from you.
- Experience using TrendCare Software
- Senior Registered Nurse with current NZ APC, functioning with Proficient portfolio (PDRP)
- Post Graduate Certificate with on-going commitment to education
- Minimum of three years recent clinical experience
- Demonstrated experience in effective leadership including ability to coach and mentor
- Advanced problem solving, critical thinking, negotiation, priority setting & planning skills
- Experience with caring for and managing deteriorating patients
- Project management experience
- Experience in IT based application support
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com or for more information around TrendCare, please contact Angela Silafai, Recruitment Consultant on 021538658.
Job Number: CMH202310615
Applications close: 5th April 2023
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, in that you have received two doses and a booster dose of an approved vaccine or have received a medical exemption. Proof of vaccination or satisfactory evidence that you have received a medical exemption will be required as part of our recruitment process.
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - South & East Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Senior Nursing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|