Physiotherapist - Central Region
- Permanent Full time role based with our team in Greymouth working 40hrs per week.
- We are looking for a passionate qualified Physiotherapist with a minimum of 3 years experience who has a current Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Effective written and verbal communication, strong cultural awareness & great flexibility.
- The position is based in the Central locality in Greymouth but travel throughout the West Coast (satellite clinics & community) may be necessary to fulfil the position criteria.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you - ll do with your time
- Work across all areas of the health spectrum including inpatient, out patient and community.
- You will be given dedicated clinical supervision, mentoring and professional support from our highly skilled staff
- Working within the diverse team across the DHB
As a Physiotherapist in our team, you will be working as a rural generalist with our team. You will have the opportunity to gain experience working across a wide range of specialties and advance your practical skills. These clinical opportunities will develop your assessment, treatment, rehabilitation and discharge planning skills to a very high level.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Well organised and the ability to prioritize and adapt to changing demands.
- An ability to be an effective team member, recognising the importance of team work
- Willing to learn and further your scope of practice.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn - t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
What - s Next
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
|Location:||South Island - West Coast - Greymouth|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Physiotherapist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|