Staff Grade Physiotherapist
Staff Grade Physiotherapist – 1.0FTE Full Time
Specialty Medicine and Health of Older People Service
North Shore and Waitakere Hospitals
We are seeking an experienced and confident physiotherapist to work within our busy outpatient Physiotherapy clinic in a full time; 80 hours per fortnight, capacity.
The right candidate for this role will have at least 2 years of experience working within an outpatient environment and be able to demonstrate strong clinical skills, autonomy and flexibility while developing and maintaining relationships within a multi-disciplinary team.
This role will also involve the assessment and treatment of complex musculoskeletal, neurological and vestibular patients and will require contribution towards the development of both Physiotherapy services and wider team members. The candidate we are looking for will be enthusiastic about the integration and promotion of telehealth within Physiotherapy, as well as actively seeking out innovative ways to improve patient experience and health outcomes within Te Whatu Ora - Waitematā and Physiotherapy practice.
Key requirements of this role:
- A minimum of 2 years’ musculoskeletal experience
- Evidence of advanced clinical skills and knowledge in the assessment and management of complex musculoskeletal patients; including chronic presentations
- To provide patient and whānau-centred, evidenced-based approach to physiotherapy assessment, management and treatment options
- The ability to work autonomously within both a team of experienced Physiotherapists and in isolation
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills, self-motivated and reliable
- The ability to facilitate interdisciplinary team work
Within this role you will receive:
- Full time employment
- Salary range: $63,135 - $85,204
- Opportunity for continued development of advanced physiotherapy skills
- Opportunity to promote the role of physiotherapy to both internal and external stakeholders
- Joining a hardworking, supportive and fun environment with a great team of experienced clinicians
- In-house career development with regular in-services, training and education opportunities
- Regular monthly supervision
- Work perks
If this sounds like you, then we invite you to apply online.
Please click here for job description
For general enquiries relating to the position, please contact Esmari Oosthuizen Esmari.Oosthuizen@waitematadhb.govt.nz (Clinical Leader, Outpatient Physiotherapy)
If you require support with your application then please contact Bairavi on 09 442 7251 or email Bairavi.Thavarasa@waitematadhb.govt.nz
Closing Date : 1st February 2023
Job Number : WDHB15832
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Physiotherapist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|