Clinical Nurse Specialist Gynae FCT
- Permanent Part Time 0.4 FTE (16 hours per week)
- A new and exciting challenging opportunity for personal and professional growth and development
- Expediting care for patients on the faster cancer treatment pathways
The Clinical Nurse Specialist for Rapid Access Clinic is an advanced nursing practice role that helps co-ordinate and deliver clinical care for women who have been placed on the Faster Cancer Treatment (FCT) pathway. The role works collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team committed to delivering high standard of health services to women of Auckland. This role is based at Greenlane Clinical Centre between Epsom Day unit and Gynaecology.
We are looking for an experienced nurse with a minimum of 5 years within the Gynaecology service. A Master’s degree or a Post – Graduate Diploma in nursing would be an advantage. It is expected that you will have or will be prepared to clinically upskill in smear taking and pipelles with a view to learning hysterosocopy procedures with in collaboration with the right academic support. The Clinical Nurse Specialist is expected to be computer literate and able to function collaboratively and autonomously.
Skills and requirements
• Hold a current Nursing Council of New Zealand Nursing Registration and valid Annual Practising Certificate
• The right to work in New Zealand (Valid Work Visa)
• A minimum of 5 years Gynaecology experience.
Extensive experience in reproductive and sexual health
• Expert clinical knowledge and leadership skills
• Effective interpersonal communication skills and professional manner and presentation
• Ability to work independently but as a contributing member within the team environment
• Solution focused approach to your work with the ability to solve problem and think on your feet
If you are passionate about nursing and are looking for purpose and fulfilment in your next role then we would love to hear from you to learn more about your current situation and experience.
For further details on this role please contact , Leanne Wilson- Nurse Unit Manager - Gynaecology @LeanneW@adhb.govt.nz at +64 21 2786634
To apply please click on the ‘Apply’ tab below and submit your application online attaching your updated CV and Covering Letter. If you have any queries about this opportunity or accessibility or technical issues with the online process, please contact Reshma Amin , Recruitment Consultant at ReshmaA@adhb.govt.nz, quoting ADHB16842 to discuss how we can best support your application.
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Auckland DHB is committed to the application of the Children Act 2014 and its intent to improve the safety of all children. This position is a Children’s Worker role as defined by the Act
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - Central Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Gynaecology and Obstetrics|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|