Staff Pharmacist (Full Time) Haumanu Pharmacy, Te Whatu Ora
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between steps 1 $58,513– 8 $85,204)
Would you like to work in a state of the art retail pharmacy? The Haumanu Pharmacy based at Middlemore Hospital has a fantastic opportunity available!
Come join our great team and help us achieve our vision of delivering exceptional patient care. The service caters for the pharmaceutical and health needs of patients at discharge, visitors and staff of Middlemore Hospital. Housed in our retail space, this modern retail pharmacy incorporates robotics and automation to enable pharmacists to work to the top of their scope and spend the time with patients to achieve optimal health outcomes.
Working in a team of six (pharmacists, technicians and the pharmacy manager), you will support dispensing, patient education, clinical services and over the counter and general retail services. This role will suit a pharmacist who enjoys a variety of duties and working within an intellectually stimulating environment.
• NZ registered pharmacist (soon to be registered or newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply, as training will be provided)
• Annual Practising Certificate
• Full current driver’s licence
• Able to connect with customers and engage with the wide range of hospital services and staff
• Competent at providing a range of community pharmacy clinical services e.g. TMP, ECP, vaccinations, clozapine, methadone etc.
• Have experience with retail pharmacy systems (training will be provided)
• Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
• Able to work flexible hours including weekend shifts
• Paid APC and PSNZ membership
• Weekly CE sessions
• Opportunity for funding towards further studies for career advancement
• Penal Rates (Double or Time and Half pay) during weekend or public holiday hours
• Better understanding and experience, which can lead to career into Hospital clinical Pharmacy
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com.
To review the position description please click here. If you have further questions, please contact Michael Thalari on Michael.Thalari@middlemore.co.nz or Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number: CMH07411
Applications Close: 22 February 2023
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - South & East Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Pharmacist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|