Core Clinician Occupational Therapist (Part Time) Auckland Spinal Rehabilitation Unit, Te Whatu Ora
Part Time (0.3FTE)
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (step 1 $58,513 - 8 $85,204)
Calling all Occupational Therapists passionate about Spinal Injury Rehabilitation in the community!
Counties Manukau District is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery. It is this diversity that offers unique opportunities for health professionals on both a personal and professional level.
Counties Manukau District proactively supports professional development opportunities both as an individual and a team, with wide-ranging internal programmes plus paid study leave and financial support for external courses. You will have access to on-going professional development and supervision provided by senior colleagues. There are opportunities to become involved in-service development projects or advance your leadership skills should you desire this.
The Auckland Spinal Rehabilitation Unit (ASRU) is a supra-regional spinal injury rehabilitation service which provides comprehensive, interdisciplinary rehabilitation care for people with spinal cord impairment from the central North Island to the Far North.
ASRU is part of Counties Manukau District and is one of only two supra-regional spinal cord rehabilitation services in New Zealand.
The outpatient service offers lifelong support for clients living in the ASRU supra-regional catchment area. Patients are either reviewed at the Auckland Spinal Rehabilitation Unit in Auckland or at an Outreach Clinic in their local region.
If you enjoy variety, new challenges, working in a multicultural setting and being part of an interdisciplinary community team then we look forward to hearing from you.
• NZ Registered Occupational Therapist with current annual practising certificate
• Solution focused with excellent communication skills
• Sound computer skills
• Full, clean driver’s licence
• 2+ years relevant experience post registration
• Advanced assessment skills
• Experience in both hospital and community setting
What's in it for you?
• A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
• Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
• Fantastic culture and team environment
• Free on-site staff parking at ASRU
• Discounted services as part of our work perks
Job Number: CMH202210037
Closing Date: 1 February 2023
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - South & East Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Occupational Therapist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|