Registered Nurse - Theatre & Recovery
- 2 x Permanent, full-time roles in our Theatre team at Te Nikau Hospital
- Registered nurse with current Annual Practicing Certificate & NZ Nursing Council Registration
- Previous experience in Operating Theatre's or Recovery
- Experience working in a small team with the ability to be flexible and to be able to respond to emergency situations.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
Mō te tūnga | About the role
- Working in our theatres covers a wide range of specialities such as Urology, Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Minor Plastics, Gynaecology, Obstetrics - , Paediatric General Surgery, Dental and Endoscopy.
- Assisting our patients in their recovery
- The ability to assist in our Day Unit where required
This is an exciting role for a RN looking to extend their skills and grow further in their nursing career. Due to the nature of our work you will be trained and encouraged to develop your career within theatre and beyond. Our teams work Monday to Friday between 8am & 4.30pm as well as an occasional evening shift starting at between 930am and 1100am, along with on call work out of working hours during the week, across weekends and public holidays.
Ko wai koe | About You
- Excellent work ethic and passion for theatre nursing, endoscopy and recovery
- Flexibility to work across the shifts, on call and overtime within the theatre and recovery department.
- Hold a current full drivers licence
Mō mātou - About us
From July this year the West Coast DHB transitioned across to Te Whatu Ora - Health NZ. This is a great opportunity to make a difference at a time of significant change in the healthcare sector.
Te Tai o Poutini West Coast we are proud of how we do things. We have a way of working that we consider unique. It's about trying new things, listening to ideas from wherever they come from and working together as one.
We are passionate about attracting, recruiting and retaining talented people - become part of our team.
Ngā hua - Benefits
Being part of the Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
Tono ināianei - Apply Now
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.cdhbcareers.co.nz complete an application.
Enquiries: Natalie Gaunt - Recruitment Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. This vaccination requirement includes gaining Booster Doses required to perform your role under the Health Order. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
|Location:||South Island - West Coast - Greymouth|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Registered Nurse|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|