Learning and Development Instructional Designer - Fixed Term
- Design creative online e-learning solutions
- Develop contemporary and effective learning experiences
- North Shore based – live locally, work locally
The purpose of this exciting role will be to design and develop high quality contemporary eLearning courses and online experiences for staff. We are searching for someone who has a ‘can-do’ attitude, a collaborative and engaging approach to working alongside subject matter experts, along with exceptional communication and relationship building capabilities.
Reporting to the GM Organisational Learning Development and Wellbeing , you will be a highly motivated self-starter, have proven excellence in instructional design and have experience with using products such as OnLearn, Skilitix and Articulate Studio 09 to create interactive engaging quality e-Learning courses.
Key skills and responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging, interactive and visually appealing eLearning courses
- Developing existing technology platforms to ensure a valuable learning experience
- Working collaboratively with SMEs to ensure learning solutions are relevant and effective
- Developing initiatives to implement new learning methodologies into online learnings
To truly add value, you will need to have a tertiary qualification in Instructional Design/Adult Education, and have a minimum of 3+ years in a similar role. A background in the production of interactive educational multimedia materials and SCORM would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic and supportive Learning and Development team who are committed to enabling us become …… better, best, brilliant
To view a position description please click here
Please apply on-line at www.wdhbcareers.com
For further information please contact Ben Bradley – Senior Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code: WDHB15636
Closing date: 7th Feb 2023
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Human Resources - Human Resources|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|