Permanent, Full Time
Waitakere Hospital & Other Community Sites
Older Adults & Home Health is a growing service within the WDHB region. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Administrator, to join our friendly and supportive team, which continually strives for excellence
It is essential that you have a good command of the English language (both written and verbal) and promote a professional image whilst providing excellent customer service. Your empathetic nature coupled with your desire to help those around you, will quickly see you succeed in this role. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys variety and is willing to go the extra mile.
If you possess the following range of skills, we look forward to receiving your application:
- Outstanding administration and telephonic skills
- Accurate computer and data entry skills
- Interactive Team Player
- Strong customer focus
- Process and procedure orientated
- Flexibility and willingness to work with changing priorities are essential
- Great interpersonal skills with a strong command of the English language
- Knowledge of hospital information systems would be advantageous (however Training will be provided to the successful candidate)
You are encouraged to read the position description before applying. To view the position description, please click here.
For further information about the role specifically please contact Sachin Panicker, Senior Manager on 021784314 or Sachin.email@example.com
If you need assistance with your online application please contact Bairavi Thavarasa, Recruitment Consultant, Bairavi.Thavarasa@waitematadhb.govt.nz or 09 442 7251
Please note that only applications submitted via our careers website www.wdhbcareers.com will be accepted.
Job Number: WDHB15563
Closing Date: 5th December 2022
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Administration - Administration|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|