Inpatient Mental Health & Addictions Psychologist (Full Time) Tiaho Mai
Remuneration as per APEX Psychologist MECA guidelines
We are seeking a Clinical Psychologist to join our modern adult inpatient mental health unit, Tiaho Mai, based at Middlemore Hospital.
Following a transformative re-build incorporating latest technology and co-designed with our whaiora and wider community, Tiaho Mai is the newest inpatient mental health unit in the country.
This will support our service users and their family/whaanau, who require an inpatient stay for the treatment of mental health issues. This inpatient unit is the first of its kind in New Zealand and was designed in order to be equipped to assist us to provide better care for our community. The new building maximizes natural light and has safe inner garden courtyards and therapeutic areas.
The model of care is guided by some of the following principles and philosophies of care:
• Putting the person at the centre and recognising that whaanau/partners in care need to be actively involved
• Culturally appropriate
• Ensuring that needs will be met in a safe, welcoming environment that is free from judgement
We are seeking an experienced psychologist with extensive knowledge of psychological interventions and the application of these within an acute Inpatient setting.
To view the job description please click here.
• Eligible to register or registered in a Clinical scope with the NZ Psychology Board
• Current Annual Practising Certificate with the NZPB
• A full, clean driver’s licence
• Experience working in an inpatient hospital/facility
What's in it for you?
• A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
• Fantastic culture and team environment
• Access to Ko Awatea, an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers
• Annual practising certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
• Train stops right outside our front door
• Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com
For more information on this role, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number: CMH20229245
Applications Close: 11 October 2022
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - South & East Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Mental Health - Clinical Psychologist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|