Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi. Engari, he toa takitini.
Success is not the work of one, but the work of many.
Fixed-term for 12 months
80 hours per fortnight (1.0FTE)
Do you enjoy working with numerical data in a deadline driven environment and have the flexibility to learn a variety of roles? If so, our team needs you!
At Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, Te Matau a Māui Hawke’s Bay, we use an automated roster to pay system with a focus on getting pays ‘right first time’ for over 3,800 employees and have a reputation of achieving efficiencies in the way we service and pay our people.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate and keen to work in a complex environment, using AMS Leader payroll systems.
Our ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have had previous experience in either a Payroll, Human Resources or Information Technology role or similar
- Be highly organised, accurate, and with strong attention to detail
- Thrive under time pressures
- Utilise effective communication skills
- Have the ability to analyse data and problem solve
- Work well independently yet also be an active contributor within our team
- Have well developed computer skills
- Previous experience in a high-volume payroll position with an understanding of relevant employment legislation and agreements is preferable but not essential
If so review the position profile HERE and apply online.
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand, Te Matau a Maui, Hawkes Bay in general encourages a workforce that is innovative, eager to learn and enhance their skills and is passionate about caring for our community. As part of our team we will support, encourage and help you to develop your career with us.
We are committed to delivering and living our Te Whatu Ora values of He kauanuanu – Respect, Ākina – Improvement, Rāranga te tira– Teamwork and Tauwhiro – Care. You should be someone who has similar personal values.
We are proud of our team’s diversity. We know the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce helps us achieve the best outcomes for our patients and the communities in which we operate and serve.
As per COVID-19 Public Health Response Amendment Act (No 2) 2021 Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand, Te Matau a Maui, Hawkes Bay requires ALL its employees to be both fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For full details of eligibility or when please click HERE.
Failure to meet these requirements will result in your application being rejected.
North Island - Hawkes Bay -
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|