Midwife Manager, Maternity West, Waitakere Hospital
Midwife Manager – Waitakere Hospital
Permanent, Full Time (1 FTE)
Do you have a passion for midwifery and the skills to lead and manage a busy secondary maternity unit? We are looking for someone with an interest in management and leadership and the drive to ensure that the Waitakere Maternity Unit provides exceptional maternity care to the families of West Auckland.
The successful candidate will have:
- substantial midwifery experience
- a commitment to deliver equitable care for Māori
- excellent leadership and management skills
- excellent interpersonal skills needed for a multidisciplinary workplace
- financial literacy and an ability to deliver services within a set budget
- ability to manage multiple projects and deliver results on time
A tailored orientation programme will be provided and you will be encouraged and supported to further your career and maintain your midwifery APC.
Register your interest by submitting your application online today!
To view the position description, please click here.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Emma Farmer, Director of Midwifery, by email: email@example.com
If you need assistance with your online application, please contact Abigail Sana Matic, Recruitment Consultant, on 09 442 7253 or email: Abigail.Sanamatic@waitematadhb.govt.nzJob Reference: WDHB15223
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Senior Nursing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|