Registered Nurses -Paediatric Resource Nursing (Permanent,Full-Time & Part-Time Roles Available)
Registered Nurses – Paediatric Resource Nursing, Starship Child Health
- New Zealand’s premier children’s hospital
- Flexible working hours/days
- Great opportunity to become multi-skilled and increase your knowledge
Ko wai mātou | Who are we
We are Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, Te Toka Tumai Auckland. We provide health and disability services to more than half a million people living in central Auckland, regional services for Northland and greater Auckland, and specialist national services for the whole of New Zealand. Our main sites are Auckland City Hospital, Greenlane Clinical Centre and Starship Children’s Hospital, located in central Auckland.
Starship Child Health is a dedicated paediatric healthcare service and major teaching centre, providing family centred care to neonates, children and young people throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific. Starship is a part of Te Toka Tumai Auckland and is the only comprehensive children’s hospital in New Zealand serving a population of approximately 1 million children. Te Toka Tumai Auckland is NZ’s largest public tertiary hospital which has strong ties with University of Auckland and provides extensive teaching and training opportunities.
We are creating our new Paediatric Resource Nursing team to meet the needs of our patients, people and the service users. Our team has the opportunity to make a difference across wide variety of specialties on a regular basis. These opportunities place our Registered Nurses in an ideal position to get to know Starship Child Health, which creates opportunities for advancement in your careers pathway.
This role will give you the opportunity to become multi-skilled and increase your knowledge by working in a variety of clinical areas. We offer clinical education, coaching and PDRP support from competent to expert levels.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
We are really excited to hear from highly motivated, flexible and enthusiastic Registered Nurses with generalist paediatric skills willing to work in all clinical areas.
We have Permanent full time or part time vacancies available.
For all aspects of this role and experience/knowledge required please see the position description.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
As the ideal candidate for this role you will:
- have or be eligible for registration with NZ Nursing Council.
- Paediatric Nursing experience
- have a strong commitment to quality care
- be capable of working within a multi–disciplinary team.
- have well-developed communication, critical thinking skills and a commitment to family centred care
- have a positive attitude, an innovative and adaptable approach to practice
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu | Why you will enjoy working here
What we can offer you:
- A unique and rewarding work environment with flexible working hours
- An opportunity to grow both as a person and as a professional
- Comprehensive and well-structured orientation programme with good clinical support
- Continuing Professional Development entitlement
- Educational support to achieve the Professional Development and Recognition Programme
- Financial recognition of nursing levels as per nationally-agreed multi-employer collective agreements
- A structured process of performance evaluation
For more information on what we offer, please click here.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
To apply please click on the ‘Apply’ tab below, outlining your experience and motivation to apply to this role and attaching your updated CV and Covering Letter.
If you have any queries about this opportunity or accessibility or technical issues with the online process, please contact Anél Foord, Recruitment Consultant at AnelFoord@adhb.govt.nz quoting ADHB0922SSRN to discuss how we can best support your application.
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|