Planned Care Reset Programme Manager (12 months fixed term), Te Whatu Ora
Bring your programme expertise and leadership skills into this challenging role, to ensure Te Whatu Ora Counties Manukau is at the forefront of successfully managing the delivery of Planned Care services. In an ever changing environment, your ability to hit the ground running with a can do attitude will help you excel in this role.
This is a full time, 12 months fixed term position working Monday to Friday and based at Middlemore Hospital. You will be responsible for ensuring delivery of the Planned Care Reset Programme of work. This role will:
- Lead the effective delivery of the Planned Care Reset Programme of work, ensuring effective human and financial resource management of the programme.
- Management of the programme including:
- Work with executive stakeholders to manage the execution of the programme plan, overseeing the various workstreams ensuring the delivery of the programme outputs.
- Provision of programme reporting mechanisms.
- Development and control of the programme scope.
- Manage dependences and risks between the workstreams within the programme, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective actions to ensure successful outcomes. Oversee change control processes and approvals
- Maintain consistent working practices across workstreams and their governance structures.
- Ensure goals, milestones and operational plans for the programme are set and ensure they are met.
- Ensure appropriate risk and issue management throughout each programme.
- Maintain a high level of communication and relationships of mutual trust with colleagues and senior and executive management.
You will have:
- Programme or Project Management experience (3-5 years)
- Change management leadership experience (3-5 years)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification Clinical or Business
- An ability to work in complex environments and with a wide range of diverse stakeholders that are internal and external to the health environment
- A strategic mind-set
- The ability to interpret and disseminate intelligence from a range of sources including data
- A commitment to biculturalism
- A commitment to achieving equitable outcomes for Māori
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think through issues
When working for us you will be working alongside some of the best in the business. If you have these skills and attributes, and you are looking for a great opportunity apply now!
To make an application please apply online on www.countieshealthjobs.com or to review the position description please ''click here''. For more information please contact Tangi Namulauulu in the Recruitment Centre on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Number: CMH20229310
Closing Date: 26th September 2022
Our highest priority is the safety and welfare of our patients and our people. We have strict Health & Safety measures to keep our people safe. All new employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021.
At Counties Manukau Health people and their lives matter to us. We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our community. To help us achieve this we need a workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds who share our values and have a passion to work in our community and would greatly value seeing applicants from our Maaori and Pacific communities. We are also committed to our Disability Strategy, which focuses on people with disabilities; they are our patients, whaanau, community and our staff - all carefully considered in our action plan. Together we will improve the accessibility needs for everyone who has a disability. Our values are Valuing Everyone- Whakawhanaungatanga , Kind –Manaakitanga, Together –Kotahitanga, Excellent- Rangatiratanga. If these are your values too, then join us today.
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - South & East Auckland|
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|