Registered Nurse - Ward 2A
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
Te Whatu Ora Taranaki is a large organisation (2,100 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
- Post grad experience, preferably in a New Zealand hospital.
- A love for the elderly
- Ideally a strong focus on patient assessment
- Passionate about rehabilitation and older peoples health
- Surgical / Medical / Mental Health nursing experience ideal
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Motivation and self direction
- Be committed to self directed learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Current Annual Practising Certificate
|Location:||North Island - Taranaki - New Plymouth|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Geriatric|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|