Senior Clinician Occupational Therapist (Full Time) Te Rawhiti CMHC, Te Whatu Ora
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between step 9-12)
We are seeking an experienced Mental Health Occupational Therapist to join our Te Rawhiti team.
Te Rawhiti CMHC is a community-based mental health and addictions service based in Highland Park. We are seeking a senior occupational therapist with previous experience in Adult Mental Health Services.
In this role, you will provide case management and specialist interventions for clients with moderate to severe mental health issues aged 18-65. Occupational therapists in this role work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team to enhance the recovery of our clients by providing specialist mental health assessment and treatment.
Te Rawhiti CMHC offers a range of individual and group evidence-based interventions providing opportunities for professional development and role diversity. The service maintains strong community and primary care links supporting clinicians to provide an integrated approach to a diverse population group. The role allows you to work autonomously while being valued and supported by the wider team and professional networks and with both community and clinic-based input; you will experience variety in your clinical work.
We service a unique and growing multi-cultural population, which will ensure you are continually stimulated and challenged as you work with a diverse group of service users presenting with a range of mental health needs.
To view the position description, please click here.
- Occupational Therapist with full registration through NZOTB
- Current Annual Practising Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a mental health environment
- Full, clean driver’s licence
- Ability to work with service users from diverse backgrounds
What's in it for you?
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Fantastic culture and team environment
- Pro rata refund of your annual practising certificate cost
- Onsite professional development sessions
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Now”.
If you have questions about this role, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 2760044 ext 58680 or via email email@example.com.
Job Number: CMH20229062
Applications Close: 27 September 2022
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - South & East Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Mental Health - Occupational Therapist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|