Clinical Nurse Specialist, ORL, North Shore Hospital
Otorhinolaryngology ORL Services
North Shore Hospital
Permanent, Full and Part-Time positions available (0.8-1.0 FTE)
This is an established role where you will work with the wider ORL Clinical Team to support patient pathways across all the sub-specialties within the service and to assist in the management of patients with ORL cancer.
You will have the opportunity to advance your ORL knowledge, skills and passion with this fast paced exciting senior nurse role. You will be a highly organised, self-motivated, professional individual, you will have the ability to use your specialty knowledge as well as your excellent interpersonal skills. This role involves regional involvement with professional colleagues via the weekly regional Head and Neck Multidisciplinary Meeting.
You will facilitate and organise an effective patient journey for ORL patients from admission through to the delivery of care, ensuring care pathways are patient centred and access to services for patients moving across multiple health care providers is timely
As a role model you will be passionate about developing a strong patient centred service to provide a great patient experience.
To succeed in this position, you will:
- Have extensive clinical knowledge and experience in ORL/cancer
- Work effectively with the Surgical team
- Promote excellence in clinical practice, ensuring high quality multidisciplinary care is delivered to patients in a manner that is consistent with the vision and values of Waitemata DHB Health
- Demonstrate superior communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships across disciplines
- Have leadership experience including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrate experience in strategic and tactical decision making, planning, implementation & flexibility to ensure excellent patient outcomes
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Senior nurse with 3+ years’ experience in ORL
- Post-graduate qualifications/degree
- Proven leadership experience
- Proven ability to be a patient advocate and work alongside multiple health care teams
You must be an NZ registered nurse with a current APC, self-motivated, computer literate, and committed to working within a collaborative team to enhance the patient journey.
To view job description, please click here.
Should you require any further information please contact Adrian Amandus, Operations Manager on 021 392 957.
For help with your online application, please contact Abigail Sana Matic, Recruitment Consultant on 09 442 7253 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 4 August 2022
Job Reference: WDHB14844
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Senior Nursing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|