Mental Health Occupational Therapist (Full Time) Intensive Community Team, Te Whatu Ora
Full Time (40 hours per week)
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between 1-8)
The Intensive Community team is an innovative, recovery focused team who are committed to excellent care and the best outcomes for our service users. We provide assertive community based interventions for service users who have high and complex needs within the Counties Manukau catchment area.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to work within our team Monday to Friday, full time position, based at Lambie Drive, Manukau.
You will be required to work closely with mental health clinicians to provide assessment, treatment and support to an identified Service users group. You will have strong communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively within the multi-disciplinary environment to support service users, families and carers.
You will be committed to learning and developing alongside the team and be proactive in seeking learning opportunities. We offer an open and supportive team environment with on-going learning opportunities. Mental health supports the goal of all service users and staff to be smoke free.
• Registered Occupational Therapist
• Current Annual Practicing Certificate
• Minimum 3 years post registration experience in Mental Health
• Full & Clean NZ Driver's licence
What's in it for you?
• A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
• Fantastic culture and team environment
• Refund of your annual practising certificate cost
• Onsite professional development sessions
• Generous study allowance on top of mandatory training
• Onsite learning centre with regular training provided by overseas allied health experts
• Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button.
To view the position description, please click here. For more information please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number: CMH20228813
Applications Close: 16 October 2022
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - South & East Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Mental Health - Occupational Therapist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|