Enrolled Nurse - Outpatients Te Nikau
- 0.8 FTE fixed term (until April 2023) role based at Te Nikau Hospital & Health Centre, Greymouth to cover Maternity Leave
- Enrolled Nurse with Current Practicing Certificate
- Exceptional time management skills & excellent communication skills
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you-ll do with your time
- Quality care for our patients from diverse backgrounds
- Implement safe management practices across unit
- Assisting across the wider team where needed.
Our Outpatient department here at Te Nikau Hospital & Health Centre are currently looking an Enrolled Nurse to work within their high performing team. We are looking for nurses who have an interest in outpatients, minor operations and Primary care fields and who is motivated to expand their knowledge and skills and develop their career in this area of nursing. There will be opportunities and support for professional development and ongoing role development.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Flexibility is key for this role as well as being able to move quickly from one thing to the next.
- High levels of assessment & excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well within the high preforming team.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around
patients in their communities.
This isn-t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a center of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavor to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
|Location:||South Island - West Coast - Greymouth|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Enrolled Nurse|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|