Clinical Psychologist (Full Time) Youth Forensics Team, Mental Health
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines
Within our community based District Wide Services, we are seeking an experienced Clinical Psychologist, to work within the Youth Forensics Liaison team.
The Youth Forensics Liaison team sits alongside the East Tamaki based Family Mental Health teams and the Auckland Regional Youth Forensic Service, Tu Maia. They provide consultation liaison and interventions for children and young people who experience mental health problems and who are involved in the youth justice sector. This is a small dynamic team who work with a wide variety of agencies.
Our new integrated locality based services provide specialist mental health care for those with serious mental health problems, as well as providing consultation and liaison with primary care and non-government (NGO) partners, for those with mild to moderate concerns.
• Eligible to register or registered in a Clinical scope with the NZ Psychology Board
• Current Annual Practising Certificate with the NZPB
• Full, clean driver’s licence
• Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in Mental Health with some of this being within a child and/or adolescent mental health team
• Previous experience in a forensic environment
What's in it for you?
- Work at the largest organisation in South Auckland
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Access to a comprehensive internal training programme with a well-established Inservice programme
- Access to Ko Awatea, an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
- Fantastic culture and team environment across CM Health
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Now”.
If you have questions about this role, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 2760044 ext 58680 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 29 June 2022
Job Number: CMH06997
Our highest priority is the safety and welfare of our patients and our people. We have strict Health & Safety measures to keep our people safe. All new employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 under the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021.
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - South & East Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Psychologist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|