- Full time Permanent Role based in Greymouth and the West Coast
- Are you a passionate Physiotherapist with an interest in progressing your rural health Physiotherapy journey?
- Do you have strong communication skills, flexibility and robust cultural awareness?
- How does the pristine landscape, the stunning scenery and the laid-back lifestyle that Coasters enjoy, sound?
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you-ll do with your time as a Rural Physiotherapist,
- Work in acute settings, rehabilitation and the community environments. You may be asked to travel to our satellite clinics across the Coast to support our rural model of care
- You-ll have the opportunity to progress your experience working across a wide range of specialties. You will advance your practical and clinical skills and become a more diverse practitioner.
- Be given access to supervision and education , and have the opportunity to grow your own leadership skills within the close knit Allied Health team with a continued focus on your career development
- Liaise with the diverse teams across the DHB and develop strong working relationships with relevant staff and NGOs.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and the ability to adjust their workload as required.
- An effective team member
- A willingness to practice autonomously, yet seek support when needed
- Flexibility work across our system with a passion for rural services.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn-t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a center of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
You will be required to indicate two references as part of your application. One of these references must be a Clinical Coordinator from the School of Physiotherapy.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organization.
Apply online, or contact us on email@example.com
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
|Location:||South Island - West Coast - Buller|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Physiotherapist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|