Team Administrator, Radiology (Fixed Term)
- Part time (9 days per fortnight)
- Fixed term (July 2022 to May 2024)
- New Zealand’s leading public hospital
- Make a difference to the health of Auckland
We are looking for a savvy administrator to support our dedicated team of doctors who provide high quality radiography diagnostic services to the Auckland DHB from three sites – Auckland Hospital, Starship Children’s Hospital and Greenlane Clinical Centre.
Auckland DHB is NZ’s 4th largest DHB with approximately 11000 employees and provides medical services to the central Auckland region. We also provide some specialised services to the whole of New Zealand and the Pacific region. Our approach is patient-centred healthcare, which means the needs of our patients are at the heart of everything we do.
This position is based in Auckland City Hospital working eight hour days for 9 days per fortnight with every alternate Monday off.
As the Team Administrator you will work with a very busy and friendly team of senior and junior doctors in Radiology and will take charge of the day to day management of administration processes, rostering, data entry etc and undertake a range of administrative duties as required by the service. You will also work closely with the Personal Assistant to the senior management team for Radiology and will provide cover for them as required.
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive and well-structured orientation programme
- A fast paced, unique and rewarding work environment that provides a high level of job satisfaction and is always interesting
- An opportunity to grow both as a person and as an administrative professional while working with a very friendly team.
- Discounted gym membership and discounts with other retail and service providers
- Free shuttle service between the hospital sites
As the ideal candidate for this role you will have:
- experience of working in an team administration or secretarial role
- a positive attitude with strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- well-developed communication and critical thinking skills with intermediate to advanced ability in Microsoft applications.
- ability to prioritise work and take proactive approach to manage your time and workload
- a strong commitment to quality healthcare
- capability to work independently as well as within a team
- (ideally) experience of working in the hospital environment and be familiar with the in-house computer systems
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori & Pacific communities. Our organisation values diversity, inclusiveness and empathy, if you do too, apply now and join us to make a positive difference and to “do your life’s best work at Auckland DHB”
To apply please click on the ‘Apply’ tab below and submit your application online attaching your updated CV and Covering Letter. For help with your application please email, Aaron Chamberlain, Recruitment Coordinator on AaronChamb@adhb.govt.nz
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - Central Auckland|
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Part time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Administration - Administration|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|