Imprest Clerk/Kaimahi Pūtea Hokohoko
Nau mai, haere mai ki Ūpoko ki te uru hauora.
Location: Wellington Regional Hospital
Service: Procurement & Supply Chain/Imprest & Inwards Goods
Contract: Permanent, full time
Salary: $49,100 - $52,653 (depending on experience)
Kōrero mō te tūranga About the role
We are seeking an Imprest Clerk to join our Imprest & Inwards Goods team. You will be responsible for visiting clinical wards across the hospital campus, recording stock levels of clinical consumables using a hand-held device, receiving ordered stock from Central Warehouse or suppliers and puting away stock in store rooms at the wards.
Mō tō mātou rōpū About our team
This role is part of the Imprest & Inwards GoodsTeam. There are 16 staff in the team, 7 Imprest Clerks (5 based at Wellington Regional Hospital and 2 at Kenepuru Community Hospital).
The primary operational objectives of Procurement & Supply Chain include:
- Provision of best practice commercial services/expertise across the wider CCDHB
- Finding a balance between clinical requirements and commercial best practice
- Oversight of excellent procurement policy, processes, tools and templates
- Achieving cost reduction in an efficient, effective manner, in keeping with whole life value / total cost of ownership principles
- Support driving CCDHB response and integration of the Shared Services strategies and services
- Obtaining best value from strategic sourcing in a manner that draws upon regional and national procurement activities
Moū About you
You will be:
- comfortable walking, pushing trolleys with goods and lifting reasonably heavy boxes
- conscientious in recording stock levels
- customer service orientated and a good communicator with clinical staff at wards and other stakeholders
E pā ana ki a tatou About us
Here at the 2DHBs (Capital & Coast District Health Board and Hutt Valley District Health Boards) we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
The 2DHBs are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email email@example.com and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
2DHB requires ALL its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We are not accepting applications that do not meet this criteria.
Please note we will be reviewing applications when received and will progress through the recruitment process
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
|Location:||North Island - Wellington - Wellington Central|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Administration - Administration|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|