An exciting opportunity is available for highly motivated and innovative Senior Registered Nurses for the role of Charge Nurse Manager working in Auckland City General Medicine (Ward 67).
This position is required to provide clinical and professional nursing leadership, team work promotion, coaching of staff and monitoring standards of practice. You will also be expected to work in Ward 67 – General Medicine & Dermatology as part of the senior nursing team in General Medicine/Medical Directorate. We have 1.0 FTE – Fixed Term available Monday to Friday based at Auckland City Hospital.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Advanced clinical practice knowledge – at least 3 years at a senior nursing level with demonstrated leadership experience at this level
- Commitment to providing excellent care
- Strong accountability for resource and budget management
- Current NZ Nursing Registration and an annual practicing certificate
- A commitment to bi-culturalism in relation to the Treaty of Waitangi
- Highly proficient clinician in nursing practice including skills, knowledge and ability to provide direction for and evaluate nursing care
- Demonstrated expertise in setting standards and managing practice to achieve these
- Ability to provide coaching and address performance issues
Ideally, you will have completed or working towards a post-graduate qualification and have experience in General Medicine as a senior staff nurse.
Apply now at www.careers.adhb.govt.nz quoting job title and reference number ADHB12987 . Please attach a Cover Letter and your latest CV.
If you have any queries about this opportunity or accessibility or technical issues with the online process, please contact Pieter Erasmus, Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09638-0401 to discuss how we can best support your application.
For the biggest health sector job board in New Zealand visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
North Island - Auckland -
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Senior Nursing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|