Consultant Clinical Psychologist - Child Liaison Psychiatry, Starship Child Health
Clinical Psychologist – Child Liaison Psychiatry, Starship Children’s Health
• Part-time, permanent role (20 hours per week)
• Development opportunity for an experienced clinician
• Paediatric Consult Liaison and Paediatric Complex Pain Service
Starship Child Health is a dedicated paediatric healthcare service and major teaching centre committed to delivering whānau-centered care that focuses on the needs of the child first, and values whānau (family) as an important member of the care team.
We have a part-time role available within the Starship Consult Liaison Team, for an experienced Clinical Psychologist to provide high quality clinical psychology assessments and interventions for children and adolescents and their family/whanau attending the Starship Complex Pain Service(0.4 FTE) and the Consult liaison Team (0.1 FTE). This is a 0.5 FTE position commencing February 2022
We are a friendly, hard-working and motivated service that provide mental health assessments and interventions for children; adolescents and their whānau (family) attending Starship inpatient and outpatient services.
As a qualified Clinical Psychologist you will:
• Provide a high quality; evidence based clinical psychological service to children and families.
• Have prior clinical psychology experience working with children and adolescents. Previous clinical experience with pain services is an advantage but not a requirement
• Actively participate in multidisciplinary team meetings, and contribute to specialist’s information/ knowledge to the planning of care.
• Maintain a clinical caseload and administrative systems.
To view a full position description, please click here.
To learn more about the role, please contact Dr Louise Webster service clinical director –LouiseW@adhb.govt.nz or Dr. Heather McDowell Psychology Practice Supervisor – HeatherM@adhb.govt.nz
To apply, please follow the links below to submit your updated CV & cover letter with Job Reference: ADHB12796
If you need any assistance with your application, please contact recruitment consultant Honey Pillai via HPillai@adhb.govt.nz
Applications Close: 26 January 2022
Auckland DHB is committed to the application of the Children’s Act 2014 and its intent to improve the safety of all children. This position is a Children’s Worker as defined by the Act.
For the biggest health sector job board in New Zealand visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
North Island - Auckland -
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Psychologist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|