Service Desk Analyst - Part Time
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi. Engari, he toa takitini.
Success is not the work of one, but the work of many.
80 hours per fortnight – (1FTE)
Our Digital Enablement Services team is offering an enthusiastic and dynamic Senior Service Desk person the chance to showcase their skills. You will work within our team as a first point of contact for Digital Enablement Services. Your contribution will support the success with which we deliver services to the Hawkes Bay community.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong problem-solving skills (essential)
- Excellent communication skills, including updating documentation
- Keenness to learn new technology and implement ways to improve systems
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise tasks, manage multiple demands and work independently
- High customer service skills, including excellent telephone communication capabilities
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- An ability to quickly learn and up skill on different types of technologies
- An ability to work well unsupervised
- Prior Level 1 or 2 IT support experience
You'll work alongside our technical engineers and business users at all levels of the organisation, having excellent communication skills and being able to “speak our language” is imperative. The environment is complex and changes quickly, you’ll need to be able to problem solve and maintain calm under pressure.
To view the position profile, please click HERE
The Values of the Hawke’s Bay health sector are:
- He kauanuanu - Respect
- Ākina - Improvement
- Rāranga te tira - Teamwork
- Tauwhiro - Care
Hawkes Bay DHB requires ALL its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Applicants must already have had their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine and have their second dose no later than 1st January 2022.
Failure to meet this requirement will result in your application being rejected.
North Island - Hawkes Bay -
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Information Technology - Information Technology|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|