Leadership Facilitator - Fixed Term
Waitemata District Health Board is the largest DHB by population in our country, serving over 640,000 people. Whether we’re a patient, a family member or a staff member, our promise to each other is the best care for everyone. We do this by acting with compassion and by being connected with each other and our communities as we continue to be better, best, brilliant!
About this role:
As part of the Learning & Development (L&D) Team this role reports to the L&D Manager. L&D is part of the whina Group which is an interprofessional team responsible for organisational learning, development and wellbeing. The purpose of this role is for the successful coordination and facilitation of Waitematā DHB leadership, management, and coaching programmes; including capability assessment, learning interventions, coaching and mentoring, and evaluation of learning.
The role provides the opportunity for you to further develop your facilitation skills, networks within and beyond our organisation, and to support our people in delivering on our promise of ‘Best care for everyone’. You will be working with a fantastic group of people who share your interests and are dedicated to learning and development. Your main base will be in Whenua Pupuke - our education facility at North Shore Hospital, but you can expect to move between our DHB sites as part of your work.
This role provides the opportunity to:
- Join the organisation at a time of intentional change
- Bring your experience to grow your leadership and management capability in our DHB
- Work in a team of experienced and enthusiastic professionals
- Use your experience to contribute to excellent outcomes for our DHB staff
About your experience:
- You are experienced with programme coordination, designing and developing initiatives to identify and address learning and capability needs
- You are a confident, capable and flexible training facilitator accustomed to working with diverse audiences and training methods
- You have experience in skill development in areas of leadership and management
- You are adept at managing projects and change, and have experience of quality improvement methodologies
- You have coaching and mentoring experience, and comfortable providing this at all levels of leadership and comfortable providing this at all levels of leadership
- You know how to connect into and navigate a large organisation; you are customer/stakeholder focused
- You are highly creative and solutions focussed
- You are confident and competent in using learning management systems
- You’re a team player and enjoy working with others
- You are awesome at listening, verbal and written communication
- You are self-motivated, creative and action orientated.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you, please apply online at www.wdhbcareers.com
For a full job description click here
Closing Date: 30th Jan 2022
Job code: WDHB13612
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|