Workforce Development Workstream Lead - Totara Haumaru - Fixed Term
(Fixed Term – to June 2024)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to bring their broad HR experience to a growing organisation. The ideal candidate will collaborate with cross-functional leaders and teams to design and implement the workforce plan and associated activity to ensure we have the best teams, equipped with the right skills and capability, to provide care to the patients when our new hospital opens in April 2024.
Tōtara Haumaru is a new four storey hospital on the North Shore Hospital campus which includes:
- Eight surgical theatres, with associated pre and post-operative facilities and clinical support services
- An endoscopy suite comprising four procedure rooms, preparation and recovery space and sterilisation facilities
- Five 30 bed inpatient wards providing 150 beds total
This role will lead the development of the workforce plan that ensures we have a highly skilled workforce in place with the right mix of professions and skills that embodies a culture reflective of our organisational values, to support quality care to our patients.
You will work with colleagues from across Human Resources, Recruitment, Awhina OD, Cultural Support services and Professional Clinical Leaders to design and implement a recruitment plan, position descriptions, credentialing, training and orientation plans, and a culture where high performance and excellent patient and staff experience results in highly effective service provision. Deliver and champion effective HR change management activities for the new hospital.
- Experience in designing and implementing workforce plans
- Managing organizational change and or development in a complex environment
- Project management in a challenging environment
- Demonstrable experience of building strong links with internal and external stakeholders
This is an exciting fixed term role, so if you think you are ready for a challenging, satisfying and stimulating work environment that will make a real difference to the community we would like to hear from you.
To view a position description click here
For further information please contact Ben Bradley – Senior Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com
To be considered for this role please apply on-line via www.wdhbcareers.com
Job code: WDHB13594
Closing Date: 30th Jan 2022
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|