Physiotherapist - Neurology Inpatients
- Permanent (16hr per week) role available to support a busy Neurological Physiotherapy Service within Burwood Hospital.
- Do you have experience within a Neurological setting with the ability to complete effective patient assessments and formulate and deliver goal orientated rehab.
- Registration with the NZ Physiotherapy Board is essential.
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
Our Neurological team at Burwood Hospital is looking for a motivated, experienced NZ registered Physiotherapist to join our team of enthusiastic, energetic and dedicated multidisciplinary professionals!
This is a permanent role which offers a varied caseload and the opportunity to utilise your skills working alongside a team of healthcare professionals who are committed to the provision of quality care. This position will see you working 16hr per week across our Neurology Inpatients Service.
Occasional weekend hours to participation in the weekend and after hours service is required.
The Role: Where you fit in
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out effective patient assessment, evaluation and treatments in accordance with policies, procedures and standards of practice;
- Formulating treatment interventions to meet individual needs in collaboration with the wider multi-disciplinary team;
- Effective communication with other members of the physiotherapy team and appropriate delegation to our therapy assistants.
- The ability to develop a close working relationship with physiotherapy assistants and the wider physiotherapy team;
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in any of our rehabilitation areas;
- It is essential that you are a New Zealand Registered Physiotherapist with a current practicing certificate to be considered for this role;
- You will either be an existing ENABLE assessor or eligible for registration.
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
The Canterbury DHB believes that diversity and inclusion is key to ensure we deliver the best care for our diverse population. The Canterbury DHB is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer that welcomes and respects everyone.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly on our career site here. Please note only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted.
Contact us on email@example.com for additional information.
|Location:||South Island - Canterbury - Christchurch|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Physiotherapist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|