Team Administrator - Paediatric Neurosurgery, Starship Child Health
Team Administrator- Paediatric Neurosurgery, Starship Children’s Health
Here is a great opportunity to make a difference to our tamariki and their whānau!
• New Zealand’s premier children’s hospital
• Full time Permanent role with Neurology
• Crucial role for the smooth functioning of a busy department
The Team Administrator provides clerical and administrative support to senior clinical and management teams to co-ordinate activities within designated services to enable them to concentrate on the specialist value added activities within their roles.
Starship Children’s Hospital is the leading provider of paediatric care in New Zealand and the South Pacific, providing world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency, and urgent care to children and their whānau. Every day our clinical and support teams work collaboratively to fulfill our mission to deliver world class patient and whānau-centered paediatric healthcare to all populations we serve. Starship is part of Auckland District Health Board, New Zealand’s largest tertiary healthcare provider.
We are committed to delivering whānau-centered care that focuses on the needs of the child first and values whānau as an important member of the care team.
We foster a team spirit and a child/ family centred collaborative approach to care.
What we can offer you:
• Comprehensive and well-structured orientation programme
• A fast paced, unique and rewarding work environment that provides a high level of job satisfaction and is always interesting
• An opportunity to grow both as a person and as an administrative professional while working with a very friendly team.
As the ideal candidate for this role you will:
• Experience of working in an team administration or secretarial role for two plus years
• Have a positive attitude with strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Have at least two years of customer service experience
• Have well developed communication and critical thinking skills and intermediate to advanced ability in Microsoft applications
• Ability to prioritise work and take proactive approach to manage their time and workload
• Have a strong commitment to quality healthcare
• Be capable of working independently and within a team
• Ideally have experience of working in the hospital environment and be familiar with MS Office capability including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
To view the position description, click here.
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori & Pacific communities. Our organisation values diversity, inclusivity and empathy, if you do too, apply now and join us to make a positive difference and to “do your life’s best work” at Auckland DHB.
To apply, please click on the link below and submit your application online attaching your latest CV and cover letter outlining your motivation for this role. For more information or for help with your online application, please contact Honey Pillai, Recruitment Consultant on HPillai@adhb.govt.nz quoting ref ADHB12807.
For the largest health sector job board, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
North Island - Auckland -
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Administration - Administration|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|