Senior Administrator / Personal Assistant
You can be part of the manaaki hauora (Health Industry)!
We are looking for a senior administrator who wants to be a core member of the Leadership team that prides itself in providing health care in partnership with our rural communities. Working in the health care sector is an exciting and rewarding opportunity, our developments with Health NZ in 2022 will be a core part of your work.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Accountable, resilient and adaptable will be your core strengths, underpinned by your excellent communication skills and approachable nature. You will be the glue that ensures the tasks are done, the reporting is on time and we are connected to and delivering on our workplan. To do this you will need to be able to take initiative, work independently, taking responsibility and pride in producing results with the team. This is a permanent, full time role based at Ashburton Hospital.
You will need to be proficient with Microsoft office products, especially Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint.
Key Requirements, the role will involve:
- Planning key meetings (in Teams), taking minutes and following through to ensure actions are completed
- Communicating with key stakeholders in an approachable, professional and diligent manner
- Report collation, including assistance in writing key performance reports and templates
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple requests, across multiple platforms and make key decisions on delegation and follow up.
- A passion for developing presentations for multiple audiences, making the best of our plain language requirements whilst looking sharp and professional.
- Your core values align with Te Tiriti o Waitangi and this will be demonstrated in the work you produce.
- As a Division that supports multiple locations, your place of work can vary. We welcome applicants who are confident in working remotely.
Mō mātou | About Us
Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi - Putting people at the heart of all we do
We are committed to honouring Te Tiriti o Waitangi and its principles by
ensuring our partnership with Māori are at the forefront of all our
conversations. We believe in improving, promoting, and protecting the
health and well-being of the Canterbury the West Coast community.
The culture at Canterbury District Health Board, is driven by our ā Mātou Uara (Our Value s):
- Care and respect for others - Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
- Integrity in all we do - Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
- Responsibility for outcomes - Te Takohanga i ngā hua
Ngā hua | Benefits of working at CDHB
When you work at the Canterbury District Health Board, you are part of a wider whānau that will support you along your journey. We offer great coaching, mentoring and learning outcomes for all staff. We are always improving our facilities across all campuses and have amazing discounts from select retailers, restaurants and business.
At the DHB, you are part of something greater then yourself and encouraged to your unique self.
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
We have a range of clinical and non-clinical roles at CDHB, there could be a place for you!
Please visit our careers website for other
roles and find your ideal fit within the Canterbury District Health Board.
The Future of the Health Industry
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
Nau mai, haere mai, tauti mai!
|Location:||South Island - Canterbury - Ashburton|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Administration - Administration|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|