Personal Assistant - Mental Health
- Diverse range of administration, office support and personal assistant responsibilities
- Play a crucial role in supporting the General Manager for Special Mental Health Services
- Key leadership role in the administration team
Kia hiwa rā!
Mō te tūnga - About the Role:
You will be an enthusiastic, have a professional approach in all that you do and enjoy working in a varying environment. You will be supporting the General Manager for Special Mental Health Services. In addition, you will provide professional leadership to the administration team within Special Mental Health.
Your key duties will be:
- Diary management, travel arrangements, screening of calls and visitors, meeting minutes
- Supporting with presentations, management meetings and training workshops
- Managing communication to and from the GM s office
- Supporting the GM with activities across the DHB
- Supporting the GM to achieve strategic objectives
- Manage and effectively run the information management system
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako - Skills and Experience:
- Previous personal assistant or office management experience (essential)
- Organisation and time management skills
- Advanced user in Microsoft Office Suite programmes (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and really nurture relationships
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
Ngā hua - Benefits:
- Employee Assistance Programme For both professional and personal confidential support
- Something for You Programme Permanent benefits or at exclusive events throughout the year. At the CDHB we have you covered for the things you need and the things you want
- Access to HealthLearn Professional/Personal Development Pathway
- Obtaining transferrable skills and providing you with a career pathway within this critical and interesting area of the healthcare sector
- Being part of a diverse and supportive team who have passion, care and enthusiasm to help you succeed
Mō mātou About us:
CDHB is leading the world delivering integrated and connected health care services that put our tūroro (patient) right at the heart of everything we do. We provide many specialised services to people referred from other DHBs where these services are not available.
CDHB owns and operates five major hospital facilities in Christchurch and Ashburton, and almost 30 smaller rural hospitals and community bases around the region. Due to a partnership with WCDHB we assist with services in this region also. We therefore share key members of our successful organisation including our Chief Executive, several managers and members of the Executive Management Team.
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
Tono ināianei - How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly on our career site here. Please note only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Nau mai, haere mai, tāuti mai!
|Location:||South Island - Canterbury - Christchurch|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Administration - Administration|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|