Clinical/Health Psychologist - Community Rehabilitation Team
- Full time (1.0 FTE) fixed-term role , 12 month parental leave cover
- Role suitable for Clincal and/or Health Psychologist
- Opportunity to make a difference in a variety of community settings
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Community Rehabilitation Team - a large multidisciplinary service for adult clients who have physical health and disability needs and live in the Central Auckland region. We are a service within the Community and Long Term Conditions Directorate within the Auckland District Health Board. We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist and/or Health Psychologist to join our progressive service which is committed to delivering rehabilitation in a contemporary locality based framework.
You will be part of a comprehensive multi-disciplinary team with strong professional support to enable you to optimise rehabilitation in a wide variety of neurological conditions including stroke and post-neurological surgery, as well as amputees and orthopaedic conditions. We deliver rehabilitation in a flexible, client centred way in the community, clients home, our clinic / gym, and in groups settings.
- Support the adjustment and rehabilitation of adult clients and their whanau following a variety of neurological and physical health conditions
- Work with a team that embraces innovation and evidence-based approaches to healthcare
- Scope for individual, multidisciplinary and group interventions
- Opportunity to progress skills in neuropsychological assessment with a high level of supervision and support
You must be a New Zealand registered Clinical Psychologist or Health Psychologist, and have a current Annual Practicing Certificate.
We encourage those of all levels of experience to apply – this role can be adapted for those with expertise in this area as well as to those new to the field of rehabilitation.
To find out more about this role and service, please contact John Davison CoRE Clinical Psychology Practice Supervisor JDavison@adhb.govt.nz
For questions about your application, contact Naufa Sattar, Recruitment Consultant NaufaS@adhb.govt.nz
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - Central Auckland|
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Psychologist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|