Clinical Nurse Specialist - Diabetes
Expert clinical nursing care and advice to patients with Diabetes.
Conducts nurse led clinics
Coordinates services and care
Develops evidence based policies and procedures
Improves the experience for patients and their family/whanau
- At least fours years post graduate practise and a sound knowledge base in Diabetes Management.
- Completed post graduate study in Long Term Condition Management, Diabetes Disease Management or relevant papers.
- A strong focus on patient assessment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Motivation and self direction.
- Be committed to self directed learning.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Current Annual Practising Certificate.
- Be motivated and willing to learn about Diabetes Disease Management in Nursing.
Please click here to view the job description.
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work. Click here for information about living and working in Taranaki.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation operating in the exciting, changing Health sector. To hear more about our culture view the video on our careers page.
Please apply online from this page.
If you would like further information about this position, please contact Jan Prideaux (Nurse Manager- Medical Outpatients) via email Jan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Tuesday 8 February 2022.
|Location:||North Island - Taranaki - New Plymouth|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Senior Nursing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|